Our retail store is open year round and has a bounty of seasonal decor, antiques and salsas. We also carry locally made noodles, jams, jellies, and butters. We don’t stop there, we share the love through several wholesale customers all over central Illinois and even in Indiana. And you can always shop right here on our web store to get our baked goods to your home or to your loved ones.We are here for you, for every season. We have an angel food cake for every occasion, iced cut-out cookies for every season and breads and rolls for every day. Whether you just got invited to a potluck dinner and don’t have time to cook or you are looking for the perfect teacher gift, we’ve got what you need. Who doesn’t love made-from-scratch baked goods?
We also have many specialty items that will make your next get-together even more special. Call us 217-543-3700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any of these specialties. The possibilities are endless!
- Sub buns for your Superbowl party
- Heart shaped cut out cookies for your Valentine
- Shamrock cut-outs to send to school for your kids snack
- Dinner rolls for your Easter gathering
- A cookie platter for your graduation party
- Hamburger buns or festive cut-out cookies for your 4th of July cookout
- Honey wheat bread for the perfect first-day-of-school PB & J
- A pink or blue themed gift basket for a unique baby gift
- Dinner rolls and pies for your Thanksgiving dinner
- Christmas cut-out cookies for your gift to Santa
Can’t decide? We also have gift cards in any denomination that can be used at our retail store or at The Great Pumpkin Patch, which are perfect for any occasion.
Just like the pumpkin patch, we love diversity. That is why we offer 18 flavors of angel food cakes and our baked goods have spanned the country, much like our beloved cucurbits.
We have taken our products to the Country Living Fair in Columbus, OH, Atlanta, GA, Rhinebeck, NY, and Austin, TX, as well as Farmer’s Markets in Urbana and Springfield, IL.
Besides the natural connection between a pumpkin patch and a bakery, we love the idea of doing something from start to finish. We love to grow things, we love to produce things and we love to share the end product with our family and our customers.
Each of our pumpkin cookies represents the full life cycle of of our beloved cucurbit and reminds us of what the land can provide if given the opportunity.